Learn how one man made his trend following fortune and became a legend: Watch the free video now.

“Sheep, Go that Way!”

Real estate seems to be in trouble again as evidenced by here and here. However, I still love the logic from a critic of my film:

“Actually, all houses WILL eventually regain their value. It will be the very simple combination of eventual market stabilization and inflation. It’s why even with a burst bubble, my modest home is worth twice what I paid for it—because I bought it 11 years ago. It’s why all homes in 5 or 10 years will be worth more than they are today.”

There are sheep in my film for a reason.

Buy the film.

High res film posters.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Critics, Economics, Film
8 comments on ““Sheep, Go that Way!”
  1. william says:

Many people think this way. Here (Netherlands) it’s even worse. My generation (age 25) still believes the price of a house only moves in one direction (up, sky high and even higer). Many of our parents have made much money due to the excess value. Bcs of that (ignoring what’s happening worldwide) the general opinion is: a house is a sound, solid and probably the best investment one can make.. At this time we just had a minor pricedrop. The government is doing everything it can to ‘safe’ the market but in the long term, things are getting just more worse.

still need to see your movie michael! Do I really need Itunes for streaming (I’m using opensource software)?

2. Film is on iTunes and DVD — that’s it for now! :)

3. Daniel says:

Is there a possibility to buy the DVD not via amazon.com? amazon tells me that it cannot ship it to germany :-/

4. Aaron W. says:

Home prices don’t have to increase simply because they’re homes. The Japanese had 15 years of steadily declining housing prices.

5. Thomas says:

“Value” increases due to inflation are entirely illusory. Try telling that to a sheep, though.

6. DG Dye says:

Inflation will save us all?? That’s some baaaaaad (i.e. sheeplike) thinking!

7. Daniel says:

thanks, didn’t see it before!
    just ordered it!

Michael Covel Books

Underground Insights

Subscribe now to my free email newsletter and get the latest blog posts, podcast episodes and special offers delivered to your in box:
Click Here.

Pricing for trend following systems, risk management, trading psychology and black swan strategies. Absolute return systems and education for brand new traders and established pros. Thousands of clients across 70+ countries. Client testimonials.

The Trend Following™ podcast with Michael Covel. Listen now on iTunes and Android. Top authors and traders plus alternative commentary. 2M+ listens across 182+ countries & territories.

Free Video

One small town guy's trend following experience sent to your home. Get your free video delivered immediately and be inspired.

Trend Trading